Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,592 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.239 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,214 (Php51,820) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (43 minutes ago)