Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,802 (€1,116) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (40 minutes ago)