Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05028 INR / MMK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨76,455 (1,520,637 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (40 minutes ago)