Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04786 INR / MMK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨80,917 (1,690,871 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)