Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04702 INR / MMK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨87,856 (1,868,428 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)