Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04865 INR / MMK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨88,236 (1,813,508 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)