Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 922 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.561 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 65% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,556 (£1,520) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (25 minutes ago)