Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.165 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,461 (R$ 4,981) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)