Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.927 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,738 (R$ 5,959) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)