Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.969 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,114 (R$ 4,663) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)