Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 177.572 INR / BHD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 49% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,269 (Dinar 131) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)