Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 180.378 INR / BHD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 49% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,300 (Dinar 684) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)