Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.394 INR / BHD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 45% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,169 (Dinar 754) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)