Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.317 INR / NIO
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,974 (34,083 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)