Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.192 INR / NIO
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,034 (35,151 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)