Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.298 INR / NIO
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,243 (7,503 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)