Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.194 INR / NIO
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,180 (35,176 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)