Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.307 INR / NIO
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,392 (7,540 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)