Cost of living comparison between Manado, Indonesia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00512 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,793 (Rp 4,252,383) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)