Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 116% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,162 (€2,023) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 1 hour ago)