Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.243 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 115% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,495 (€2,038) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)