Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.863 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 123% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,698 (€2,129) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)