Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.726 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 61% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,637 (16,651 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (about 2 hours ago)