Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.678 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,188 (16,436 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (37 minutes ago)