Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.043 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,367 (E£ 14,435) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)