Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.694 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨86,000 (E£ 23,283) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)