Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.556 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨94,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨94,000 (E£ 26,438) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)