Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.602 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,500 (E£ 17,349) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)