Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / KES
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,587 (Shilling151,107) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (34 minutes ago)