Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.699 INR / KES
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,943 (Shilling124,350) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)