Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.630 INR / KES
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,004 (Shilling154,010) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)