Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.658 INR / KES
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,768 (Shilling121,156) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 1 hour ago)