Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.715 INR / KES
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 27% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,323 (Shilling138,824) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)