Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.367 INR / MVR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 55% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,952 (33,191 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)