Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.268 INR / MVR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 43% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,679 (27,104 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)