Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.560 INR / MVR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 57% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,374 (6,442 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)