Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.384 INR / UYU
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,897 ($U27,646) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (32 minutes ago)