Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.277 INR / UYU
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,049 ($U40,868) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,000 (32 minutes ago)