Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.117 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨53,291 (2,941TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (31 minutes ago)