Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.662 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,448 (8,843 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £3,586 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (34 minutes ago)