Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.751 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,731 (9,509 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)