Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.624 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,136 (11,236 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)