Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,503 (€1,310) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)