Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.868 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,724 (€1,417) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)