Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,943 (€1,397) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (41 minutes ago)