Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 INR / BYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 36% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨40,270 (12,408,762 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (22 minutes ago)