Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11707 INR / XAF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 49% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,362 (1,130,589 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (about 1 hour ago)