Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12073 INR / XAF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 74% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,015 (994,055 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)