Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00487 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨79,337 (Rp 16,304,774) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)