Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,484 (Rp 14,762,125) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)