Cost of living in Mainz, Germany vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.298 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 84% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,173 (€1,810) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (29 minutes ago)