Cost of living comparison between Mahilioŭ, Belarus and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00334 INR / BYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,017 (5,088,999 p.) in Mahilioŭ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)