Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.971 INR / BYN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 17% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,125 (1,740 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)