Cost of living comparison between Mahilioŭ, Belarus and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00340 INR / BYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,461 (6,022,895 p.) in Mahilioŭ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)