Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 21% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨56,084 (₨ 89,525) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)