Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,639 (﷼ 50,963,614) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (28 minutes ago)