Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.913 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨82,007 (42,860 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (13 minutes ago)