Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.082 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨61,794 (руб 57,137) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (31 minutes ago)