Cost of living comparison between Magnitogorsk, Russia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.066 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,684 (руб 14,711) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 2 hours ago)