Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨65,817 in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (42 minutes ago)