Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨53,369 in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (42 minutes ago)