Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 24% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨55,417 in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)