Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.980 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,266 ($1,251) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)