Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.240 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,561 ($1,347) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)