Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,466 (R$ 3,712) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)