Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 83% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,194 (€2,329) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (38 minutes ago)