Cost of living comparison between Lviv, Ukraine and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨11,684 (4,475₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (34 minutes ago)