Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.595 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,681 (23,003₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)