Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.561 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,241 (25,089₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 3 hours ago)