Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.453 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨61,742 (25,174₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)