Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.040 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,611 (E£ 14,507) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)