Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 329%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.657 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 123% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,489 (£1,892) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)