Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.898 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,692 (8,508 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)