Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.108 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 35% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨49,273 (8,067 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)