Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.015 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,322 (15,515 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)