Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.705 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,010 (元6,183) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)