Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.946 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 65% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,038 (17,874 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)