Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.708 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,096 (18,175 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)