Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨51,518 (Php40,379) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (28 minutes ago)