Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05308 INR / CDF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 125% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,500 (3,306,143 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (23 minutes ago)