Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04146 INR / CDF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 66% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,237 (3,720,228 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)