Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04337 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 88% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,241 (3,510,485 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)