Cost of living comparison between Lublin, Poland and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.251 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,709 (844 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)