Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39243 INR / AOA
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 209% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨281,443 (717,175 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)