Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27717 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 133% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,501 (597,109 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)