Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 319%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41222 INR / AOA
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 251% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨219,345 (532,109 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)