Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25142 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 127% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,069 (740,065 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (24 minutes ago)