Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29220 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 145% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,453 (638,105 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (31 minutes ago)