Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.485 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,587 ($1,763) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)