Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.579 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,919 (Mex$ 25,404) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)