Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.417 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,883 (Mex$ 21,622) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)