Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.582 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,247 (Mex$ 30,498) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)