Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00285 INR / VND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,128 (29,837,390 ₫) in Long Xuyen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)