Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,767 (R$ 3,576) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)