Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10859 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,109 (931,137 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)