Cost of living comparison between Lomé, Togo and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11049 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,094 (127,567 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (35 minutes ago)