Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12184 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 32% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,239 (748,867 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (42 minutes ago)