Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10980 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,844 (736,299 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)