Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12195 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 33% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,107 (853,687 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)