Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.485 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,525 ($1,047) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)