Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.395 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨80,424 (4,372 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)