Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.257 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,158 (5,804 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)